Have you heard about Dolphio Technologies is? Our R&D Company has continuously gained a place at Deloitte’s Technology fast 50 ranking for the last 4 years.
We are searching for a native SLOVENIAN speaker, who will hold the full or part time call center operator position of our procurement monitoring service.
Our future employee is going to be responsible for finding prospective customers and inform them of our services, as well as contact with existing clients, and support their needs.
What is the online procurement monitoring service about?
The online procurement monitoring service is dedicated to small and medium size companies; it provides essential information for companies interested in public procurements by continuously monitoring the public procurement announcements.
It notifies its subscribers about the announcements that fulfil their search criteria via e-mail. Outside of Hungary, our service successfully operates in the Greek and Bulgarian market and we are planning to launch it in numerous European countries in the coming years.
Responsibilities of our future colleague:
- Making outbound calls
- Informing and supporting customers
- Administration at our Customer Relationship Management system
- Supporting the development of the service
- Fluent in Slovenian (native speaker)
- Active, advanced level knowledge of Hungarian or English language
- Secondary/higher qualification
- User-level computer skills (Ms Excel, Word)
- Excellent communication skills, persuasive personality, openness
- Call center experience
- Sales work experience
- Knowledge of economics/ informatics terminology
- Possibility for continuous professional improvement
- Possibility to hold a part time position
- Flexible working hours
- Dynamic, international team
Place of work:
- Home office
Please send your CV and cover letter, with your net salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org.