• Develop, plan and direct the marketing and business development initiatives
• Develop strategic and tactical plans to grow the business
• Assess and analyze business models
• Provide deliverables such as: business plan, project plan, flow charts, business cases, pitches
• Bachelor’ / Master’s Degree in Business and/or Marketing with emphasis in marketing and/or business
• Well-developed oral (fluent) and written skills in English Language is a must
• 1-2 years of experience in budgeting, business analysis, planning and development, sales, sponsorship, strategic marketing, event management
• Excellent IT skills and distinguished skills in processing Word, MS Suite (Excel and Power Point)
• Knowledge of marketing and advertising as well as working knowledge of the media industry
• Event planning experience
Essential Skills and Competencies, Key Behaviors:
• Strong project management, client facing and presentation skills
• Exceptional networking skills
• Exceptional negotiating skills
• Sound fiscal management and budgeting skills
• Flexibility to work occasionally varied schedules including weekends and evenings
• Ability to work flexibly and have a positive approach to change
• Can problem solve/work methodically when faced with problems or ambiguous situations
• Ability to retain composure, responding to situations calmly and effectively
• Self-starter with ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Driving License
The ideal candidate will be an experienced English speaking, marketing and business development professional with solid professional services background. To be successful in the role you will have to be driven and confident with working closely with CEO and have the ability to work effectively in different cultures.
Arabian Business Solutions is an innovative company with various fields of businesses including IT, and the affiliated company Lege Investments, both based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Lege Investments is concentrating on investments and owns major US/UK Fashion and Media Business, which will be introduced to the Middle East.
We are excepting your applications through e-system Zaposlitev.info till 26th May with CV and cover letter in English.