INTECH Risk Management GmbH. is an award-winning team of insurance risk management consultants. We provide timely, impartial and accurate insurance and risk management advisory services to clients in the commercial real estate and infrastructure industries.
INTECH's team is considered to be one of the foremost insurance experts in the industry. Each member of our team has exceptional knowledge and unique experience, reason why they are constantly sought to provide services and opinions regarding risk and insurance matters. Our clients are large developers, lenders, governmental organizations and property owners who are working on projects throughout Europe, North and South America and Australia. We are looking to expand our Austrian team, who deal in real estate and construction throughout Europe and infrastructure, energy and large project finance transactions globally.
Austrian office is located in the beautiful city of Klagenfurt on the shores of the Wörthersee. Klagenfurt offers an outstanding quality of life for individuals and families alike, with the Alps at our doorstep, endless hiking and swimming opportunities. Come be a part of our international team as we continue to expand.
The operating language of the company is English.
- Support Management in a professional manner on providing consulting services and guidance to clients on insurance and risk management matters.
- Maintain positive working relationships with clients and internal staff members.
- Respect and protect client information by adhering to stringent privacy and confidentiality requirements.
- Assist senior management with the administration of large accounts.
Insurance Renewal Work
- Policy tracking for clients including review of insurance documentation to ensure ongoing compliance with loan agreements;
- Correspondence with insurance brokers in English
- Provide detailed reports to clients regarding status of insurance documentation
- Support senior consultants on review and negotiation of contracts, including leases, construction contracts and other material agreements on behalf of clients.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Utilize data systems in an accurate, timely and complete manner.
- Ensure (data for) invoicing is completed in a timely manner.
- Complete tracking reports and other internal reporting as required in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensure all regulatory requirements are met and comply with all internal policies and procedures.
- Able to perform own administrative tasks.
Decision Making and Autonomy
- Be able to identify, analyze and comprehend issues, and make a recommendation.
- Be able to recognize potentially contentious issues between parties, e.g., level of insurance and additional costs, coverage issues, and raise to Management.
- Be able to manage own time and be thorough enough to ensure files are completed accurately and in a timely manner without regular supervision.
- Minimum high school diploma / preferred bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrates good knowledge of Microsoft Office