Analytic Company GmbH is a very innovative company that is active internationally. Thanks to our exceptional skills in market price analysis for the automobile industry, we are one of the world’s leading companies in our field. Our know-how forms the foundations for the development of a unique system for pricing vehicles to reflect the market.
Our headquarters are in Hamburg, so have a beautiful view of the Elbe and the harbour. We offer good conditions to make your professional ideas a reality, especially if you enjoy using innovative technology. Our aim is to use the latest analysis software to significantly improve price transparency in important industries.
Are you looking for a new professional challenge in HR?
▪ You enthusiastically organise and support the recruitment and onboarding processes at Analytic Company.
▪ You want to take on implementation and responsibility for our HR department, from international recruiting and
hiring to onboarding and support etc.
▪ You are also partly responsible for the company’s external image and reputation management.
▪ Your tasks also include being responsible for standard HR questions, e.g. contract content, special agreements,
maternity and paternity leave, terminations etc.
▪ You receive and analyse statistics and personal evaluations and make decisions regarding personal performance.
To join and complete the Analytic Company team, apply for the role of Human Resources Manager in Hamburg.
▪ Open personality, communicative, service-orientated, resilient, motivated
▪ Sensitivity and a good level of empathy for good personal support
▪ Curious about interested and appreciative communication
▪ Experience from employment in a HR department
▪ Fluent in Office software applications
▪ English communication must be an option as we are an international team and have international clients
▪ Organisational skills for a workplace with varied tasks
▪ Quick wits for dealing with changing requirements
▪ Ability to learn so you can tackle demanding tasks and new challenges
▪ Eastern European background or language skills are a plus as our employee recruitment is also active in this
What we’re offering you:
▪ An open-ended permanent position
▪ Flat hierarchy with short decision pathways
▪ Employment in a very innovative industry
▪ Exciting maths-orientated and IT-focussed environment and the opportunity to contribute your own ideas
▪ A beautiful, centrally located office with gorgeous views
▪ Health programme to keep fit
▪ Free: snacks, water, soft drinks, fruit and vegetables, coffee and tea
Interested in our prospects? Then we’d love to get to know you! We’re here for you, ready and waiting for your complete application at: email@example.com. If you have any questions, you can reach us by phone on +49 40 39804640.
Applicants from non-EU countries please note: please provide a copy of your work and residency permits for Germany / the EU, otherwise we sadly cannot consider your application.
Find out more about Analytic Company at www.analytic-company.com