As a Backend PHP Developer you will have a range of development projects. Your remit will be defining the architecture and future direction of the Backend PHP system with a focus on Database applications and development architecture. As part of our team you will also be responsible for mobile application support and a technology review of the existing portfolio.
- Planning, designing, developing, debugging, implementing and supporting web-based applications and services.
- Modify existing software to: correct errors, allow it to function in new operating environment, or improve performance.
- Adhering to and recommending improvements to project coding standards.
- Output data in multiple document formats such as JSON and XML
- Strong PHP5 coding skills with an emphasis on Object Orientated Programming
- Experience with SVN
- Experience with APIs, Caching Solutions and PostgreSQL
- Understanding of the underlying system mobile applications & websites are developed on
- Understanding of key server-side development concepts such as integrating data or user accounts between multiple systems, integrating multiple databases into one system, implementing a backup system, securing data with multiple user levels, etc.
- Experience delivering sensitive information securely in a production environment
- Strong work ethic and ability to self-manage
- Strong oral and written communication skills (English is a must)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to participate in multiple projects simultaneously
- Native iOS development experience using Objective-C and XCode
- Native Android development experience using Java, Eclipse and the Android SDK
- Understanding of Java
Send us your applications through E-prijava Zaposlitev.info.