Analyst - model expert and adviser (Data scientist) (m/f) in organizational unit Sales Development and Management
We are looking for a motivated person who will help building our story as the largest banking and financial group in Slovenia and Southeast Europe driven by data and analytics insights.
If you are looking for challenges in your professional field and have a highly developed work ethic and are ready to constantly upgrade your knowledge, we invite you to apply for the position of Data scientists in the field of Sales and product management – CRM for advanced analytics.
- Processing of structured and unstructured data
- Analysis of large amounts of data
- Presentation of information using data visualization techniques
- Development and deployment of predictive models (classification / regression models / machine learning / ensemble techniques / deep learning)
- Model validation
- Propose solutions and strategies for business and regulatory challenges
- Cooperation with various groups (IT, analysts, data translators, data engineers, users, regulators and development groups)
- Obtaining data for the needs of compiling models
- Preparing data for the needs of compiling models
- Construction of models
- Validation of models
- Improvement of models
- Support to the transfer and use of models in production
- Compiling more complex analyses
- Performing the most complex expert organisation tasks
- Coordination and management of teams
- Proposing and/or introducing improvements
- Mentorship and transfer of knowledge
- Coordination, supervision and monitoring of the work process
- Participation in project teams and work groups
Conditions and expectations:
- Education level:7 or 6/2 or 6/1 Education type: natural sciences, technical or other fields
- Work experience: 5 years
Required skills – core:
- SQL basics for collecting and preparing data set
- Good knowledge of R / Python / SPSS Modeler
- Data visualization and presentation
- Statistical modeling and machine learning methods
- Generating reports (R Markdown / LaTex / Jupyter Notebook / Word & Excel etc.)
- Knowledge of the concept of a model validation and banking business is an advantage
- Knowledge of deep learning methods and frameworks is also an advantage
Required skills – technical:
- Fluent knowledge of a foreign language (English)
- Full MS-Office proficiency
- Reliability and responsibility
- Co-operation with others
- Focus on the client
Work location: Ljubljana (Slovenia)
Employment contract will be concluded with the selected applicant for an indefinite period of time with a six-month probationary period for job position Analyst – model expert and adviser (m/f)
We offer you:
- Immediate conclusion of an employment relationship
- Work in a professional, dynamic and orderly work environment
- Work on interesting projects in the field of AI and advanced analytics with state-of-the-art AI and advanced analytics tools
- Interesting and varied work tasks and challenges
- Professional and personal development, acquisition of new knowledge within the NLB Training Center with a 43-years tradition and Massive Open Online Courses (MOOC)
- Work in a Family-Friendly Environment (FFE certificate)
- Work in an environment which has Top Employer certificate
We invite you to send us your CV application and motivation letter until March 1st 2021.
NLB d.d. is a member of NLB Group, the largest international financial group with headquarters in Slovenia and an exclusive strategic interest in South-eastern Europe. In addition to NLB d.d., a main entity in Slovenia, NLB Group is comprised of six subsidiary banks in SEE, several companies for ancillary services (asset management, leasing, real estate management, etc.).
Furthermore, NLB d.d. is not merely a bank. In addition to good business performance and financial results that contribute to economic development of Slovenia, we also wish to shape and improve the social environment we live in, as well as contribute to better quality of life. Slovenia and with it the entire South-eastern Europe is our home. The heart and the head of the NLB Group are situated here, therefore our wish and our ambition is to see this region thrive. We accept this role with pride and great responsibility.
That is why we excel not only at providing innovative solutions for our clients and sharing our knowledge and our expertise, but also at recognizing, nurturing, mentoring, and developing talents and supporting them on their path – whether they are talents in culture, sports, or in our banking area.
In NLB we are committed to leverage artificial intelligence (AI) to resolve business challenges and monetize data. Therefore we are investing in advanced analytics technologies and building AI capabilities, which allow data scientists and analytics translators to work with state-of-the-art AI and advanced analytics tools.